SELECT REGISTRATION FORMS FROM THE TOP MENU TO BEGIN - PLEASE FOLLOW EXPLICIT DIRECTIONS - THANK YOU!
JV/Var Boys Volleyball Registration Open Until 12/2
All Other Winter Sports Are Now Closed
CAMPS/CLINICS - Sponsored by the VVS Sports Boosters Inc.
- Payment Options
- Check - Payable to: VVS Sports Boosters Inc.
- Cash - First Day of Camp (Exact Amount Only Please)
- Credit Card - https://squareup.com/store/VVSRedDevils OR Swipe on First Day (5% Processing Fee)
Clubs / Activities
New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA) Regulations
Middle School Students MUST Register for Modified Unless Successfully completing the Athletic Placement Process
As per NYSPHSAA regulations, registrations can only be accepted 4 weeks prior to the start date
We will close registration on the first day of each respective sport at midnight
- Registration will be required for EACH SEASON this year (2018-2019)
- Registration opens 30 days prior to the start of each respective season
- This ensures that all information is accurate and up-to-date
- Your account will autopopulate the majority of the information for each season
- Physical Examinations are required for participation (See information below)
- Athletes must have a current sports qualifying physical exam on file in the Nurses Office. Physicals are good for 1 year up to the last day of the month. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be uploaded or on record with the School Nurse. Once received Final Clearance will be set for participation.
- As per NYSPHSAA Bylaws & Eligibilty Standards: "If the 12-month period for the physical expires during a sports season, participants may complete the season as long as 'the interval' health history was conducted prior to the season"
- For example, a physical conducted on August 1 would be valid through August 31. If a student plays beyond August (ex. football), the student may complete that sports season as long as an interval health history was conducted before the start of the season. Immediately following the last sanctioned tournament competition for that season, a n e w physical i s required if the student is going to play another sport. Sport season includes tryouts.
- Download the physical form by clicking the physical form tab at the top.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact